Wednesday, August 13

Raindrops are falling on my head...

B.J. Thomas wall art

As an etsy seller you are welcome to join teams. I am part of the Etsy Trashion Team. We are a team of people who make cool things out of other people's trash. It sounds weird, I know, but behind it there's this real great consciousness of the world we live in. We don't recycle; better yet, we upcycle!!!

Anyways, over at our team blog they decided to feature me on this really cool post about the birth of the phonograph. We were given a little heads up and I decided to actually make something for a change instead of just lurking on the internet.

So I made this... It's a piece of wall art made from a record I found on a thrift store. The artist is B.J. Thomas and the song is "Raindrops are falling on my head", which you all probably know...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails