Saturday, August 30

Featured EtsyBlogger: TulipsTreasureBox

So, I just joined this real cool group of people over at etsy. They're called the EtsyBloggers. One of the things we do for each other is blog about the featured seller of the month. So here is it TulipTreasureBox.

The things I like best on her shop are these...



They are the teetotes... "RePurposed OnPurpose" tees that are made into totes. Upcycled and green and a lot of other colors too...



A real clever idea if I may say so...

**And she has real cool pictures...

2 comments:

storybeader said...

they all look so cute!
great story.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the great feature. I have enjoyed adding the upcycled totes and handbags to my shop. Have more ideas, just need the $$ to start up.

~Lily

Related Posts with Thumbnails