Wednesday, August 6

Let's talk art....


Everyone has a different definition of what art is. That's true. I'm not talking museum art, which is kind of a given. I have no definition to end all debate.
I think that art is what you don't mind being surrounded by, what gives you an emotion, what makes you think... what makes life worth living

I know... not everyone will agree with me but that is how I see it.

However, I cannot search through etsy for things that make my life worth living. What search term would I use?? So instead I brought you some conventional art. Photography, illustration, collage, painting. Hope you like...


Caracarmina... a fellow chilanga (that means a native from Mexico City)


PegGradyArt: a fellow member of the Etsy Trashion Team


benconservato

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails