Sunday, September 28

Knitted Street

So I was in one of my beautiful walks around the city, and I came around this:



It's sort of a post cozy if I may name it. I had already seen something like this on the internet, but never in person here in Mexico City. I like how craft has infiltrated even the tough street scene.



I don't know if it is meant as a statement or if it was put there just for fun, but it is beautiful. It does give a little touch of life to that drab intersection. I doubt it will be removed, and that is enough for me...

4 comments:

agoodwitchtoo said...

What a pleasant thing to happen upon!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

How cool!
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Cathe Holden said...

Random Acts of Beauty. Lovely.

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

That rocks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails