Sunday, October 12

Sketchbook

I've been oh so busy at work. Coordinating the film festival is hard, but it is really fun and at last I see my work building up to something.

Today I saw one of the movies that will be showing on the festival, and I loved it. It's called 3:19, and it's all about coincidences.

But I'm really here to post some pics.. I scanned some of my work: illustration, collage and whatnot that I made the first part of the year on my sketchbook. I didn't upload it all, but just the ones I like best. I will be uploading more stuff, and I'll send it your way...

To see it up close and personal, go to my flickr.



I'll try to get back here and post some cool stuff during the week, but I can't promise...

3 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I had a lot of fun looking through your sketchbook! Inspiring :)

agoodwitchtoo said...

Thanks for a little looksy into your daily world! I enjoyed perusing through your sketches.

Clare said...

Inspiring! Keep it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails