Friday, December 5

Featured EtsyBlogger: SpottedCowSoaps


SpottedCowSoaps
What kind of name is that???
Come on, we all know she's really called Ms. Moo!!!

Ms. Moo is definetely one of those EtsyBloggers everyone knows. At least I think they do. Her constant presence in the etsy forum threads makes me think they should know her. She's a real cool gal from Vermont who makes soaps. And SOME soaps... My mouth waters when I see her shop. But remember that soap shouldn't be eaten, otherwise you'll get butt bubbles. Besides that, I always want to shop in her shop (although I haven't purchased from her YET).

So for delighting us with her soap yumminess and encouraging our consumerism,
WE LOVE YOU MS.MOO!!!

oH, and aren't her item pics incredible???


------
THis is m 75th post!!! Yay...

3 comments:

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I think everyone does know her...cuz she rocks!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the nice feature. You are such a sweetheart! I want to go south of the border and meet you in person! :D

uniquecommodities said...

Indeed Miss Moo is one of the COOLEST Etsybloggers on the team! Got to love her! Great Feature!

Related Posts with Thumbnails