Saturday, December 6

I'm so excited, and I just can't fight it!!!

I was over at BlockHead Radio listening to the Witching Hours, a radio show by my dear Witchy...

Well, Witchy organized a treasure hunt and well I was doing great. I thought I had won. But then BeadedTail beat me for a second and I got a second place...

So dissapointing, but then Witchy said I would get a runner-up present!! That's 3 bars of YUMMY soap...

sO, here's the ones I'm eyeing...

Green Apple Explosion


Sweet Pumpkin Spice


Bayberry Soap

5 comments:

BeadedTail said...

Congratulations Panoptica! It was fun tonight and you picked out wonderful soaps! Witchy is fabulous!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

Woohoo! Congrats on the win!

agoodwitchtoo said...

OOOOH... nice choices, Pudding :)

It was great having you there! Thanks for listening.

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

congrats & yum-yum indeed!

uniquecommodities said...

so hate I missed the show! I was at a training out of town!

Related Posts with Thumbnails