Monday, December 22

Shopping day!!!


Well, yesterday was photo day and today it's shopping day. I guess I am getting into the themed day mood. Wonder what tomorrow may be...

I recruited my best friend and went to the city centre. My intentions were various. First, I wanted to thrift a bit before the holidays so I can have stuff to list on my shop for the New Year.

------

*Note: Didn't you hear?? I'm revamping the shop. Seems like you need a Panoptica update that can be found if you subscribe to my newsletter **wink**wink** ------>

----- shameless promo over

So, yeah. I went thrifting and found three amazing pairs of eyeglasses. But really really amazing!!! I still can't get over those. They are among the best since I started buying eyeglasses for the shop.

I also found some cool patches and badges. They need a little cleaning, but they're beautiful. I bought a semi perpetual calendar that rotates. It's a difficult one to explain; I guess you 'll have to wait for the pictures.

The photo above was found using Google and looking for thrifting images. Wouldn't it be a thrill to thrift at a place like that?? I do my thrifting at bazaars and ugly stores with old stuff but some great treasures.

Well, the other purpose of my outing today was to find a nice scarf for my mom. It wasn't difficult let me tell you. I found a lovely silky scarf in a beige/grey color I think she'll love. I have been telling her FOR MONTHS that she'd look good on a scarf like that. And so I bought it for her...

Oh, and I also bought a dye for a denim skirt I'm going to alter...

So excited...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE thrifting, thus Mocking Bird Designs...much more to come.

Fun post.

Random Musings said...

Glad you had fun shopping and found your mom's gift!

The Fab Miss B said...

I love thrifting too- its just so much fun to rescue something from someone else's junk heap, and I like knowing it will have a new life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails