Friday, January 16

What's in a number??


What's in a number?? No, really... Why am I writing a special post just today, just because this post is POST NUMBER 100?? Why are these numbers special?? Why are they milestones??

So, this is my 100th post, and it couldn't have come at a weirdest time. I'm in no mood to write since it is incredibly cold. The weather has been crazy. But most of all, the worst of all, my camera is not working. I am dead without her. I cannot upload anything now. And my scanner's down too...

So the updates from me will be scarce, but you can expect some good features and links. Oh, and just so you know, the first guest blogger arrives to Panoptica next Monday, so stay tuned.

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

will stay tune!!!
Thanks dear for your kind words & support! ~Kisses*

Related Posts with Thumbnails